Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day 5 (l'Allemagne, I mean GERMANY!!! ) [2]

For the record this post will be far less entering without photos, because I have a plan.

Essentially, I went to Germany for maybe an hour or two, and took tons of photos. We're going back though, because I guess there's some part of theme park there.

The French/German border, above the Rhine on a bridge

Me laying across the border.  No; its not the misleading yellow line.  Anyways, my head is in Germany and the border is right around my wrists.

 Me, in Germany from France.

Me in France from Germany





I decided, being partially german to tak pictures of all things Geman, for example:
A German stone

A German tree

Some German grass

German water running through a half German river

A German house, in a German field, with german children

A German game of soccer

A german family, with a boy wearing a sweater which reminded me of a German guy I know in Chicago

A German lamp

A German road

A German dog

A half German bridge

German dirt

A German thingy to tie boats off to

Another German tree

A French girl (Hugo's sister) in Germany


A french boy (Hugo) in Germany

A German I don't even know

German stairs

A German spike (turned out, after I got a better angle, that it was a cross on top, so a German cross)

German people with their German dogs in Germany

A German sine in German in Germany

German anchors

A German number 7

A (potentially) German painting in Germany

If you look really hard, you can see a German bird

A German leaf

A very odd (cool) German bench

German words on a German stone

German rocks and such

I'm sure there's a German flag in there somewhere, even though its in France

2 comments:

  1. I saw German dogs, where were the German Shepherds?

    Vater

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt-

    I like all your German photos! Especially the German people with their German dogs and the German rock with German writing.

    Hope you're having fun!

    Colleen Schmitt

    ReplyDelete